1. Tell him he's forever alone
2. When he refuses to be called 'forever alone' ask him who his 'special' someone is.
3. Ask him if he likes pasta
4. If he says no, call him a traitor to his country
5. E-mail him a handful of Nico fan-fic's (The ones with lemons if you know what I mean)
6. If he doesn't read them, tell him this is proof of him being forever alone (If you have to, repeate #2)
7. Or just straight jacket him to a chair in your room and read them out loud for him *A mouth gag could prove most affective*
8. It would be even better if you video-tape his reactions to the fan-fictions with Camp-Half-Blood people (Thalico, etc.)
9. Post them on god-tube.
10. Tell him the etomology of his name.
" The name Nico is most likely the form of 'Nikolaos'; meaning Victory of the people, and his last name meaning of the angels ties together that his name is related to death. Nico can also be relative to Necro, which means death. "
* If this doesn't bother him, just tell him his name means 'Victory of the people and of the angels' and he must be the 'Edward Cullen' of the Isles of the Blest!
Good day readers, I hope you enjoy!