- When he calls you a Graecus, call him a Romanus.
2. Tell him that he's unimpessive for a son of Apollo.
3. When he denies, calling you a graecus, you can do #1 or say "Tell me child, do you have a six pack?"
4. Tell him that you know his secret. When he tells you he doesnt have one, say, "But you do!"
5. If he gets mad and demands to know, you can continue doing #4. If you get tired, then when he says, "Tell me what secret!" say, "Victoria's secret."
6. Ask him if he ever got hit by the arrow of love. If he says no, aim an arrow at him, and run after him like a mad man.
7. If he says yes, say, "Octavian! Ooooooh!" and skip around him, tossing flowers at him.
8. Tell him that he's growing a beard. If he says no, insist.
9. Ask him if he wants a kiss. If he says something realated to no, say, "But baybeeeee"
10. If he says something related to yes, say, "PERVVVVVVV"